- The chemistry behind the iChlor Salt Chlorine Generator makes it so simple to use - just add salt to generate all the chlorine your pool needs. Our smart technology provides built-in intelligence for unmatched convenience and control. Touchpad controls enable fast checking of salt levels, chlorine output and cell life. Plus, iChlor makes it easy to set and adjust chlorine levels, reducing the need for repeated testing and upkeep.
- Keep your pool water clear and inviting with electrolytic chlorine generation - the easiest, most effective and convenient way to maintain your pool. You get the same sanitation performance as manual chlorine addition without all the drawbacks.
- Simply adjust the output to achieve the precise level of chlorine. iChlor does the rest, automatically producing a steady stream of pure chlorine for softer, silkier pool water that’s free of bacteria and other contaminants. What could be easier?
- iChlor chlorine generator with SmartSense Detection
- Detects your automatic pool cover and reduces chlorine output when the automatic pool cover is closed
- Detects IntelliFlo pump and prevents the generation of chlorine when the pump is not activated
- Adjust your sanitizing level in 1% increments from 1-100% with the push of a button
- Automatic reverse cycling helps prevent scale build-up
- Electronics are isolated in the cell and away from high-heat components for more dependable performance
- for ultimate convenience, the iChlor Salt Chlorine Generator seamlessly interfaces with Pentair IntelliTouch and EasyTouch Automation Systems
- Pool Size: For pools up to 30,000 gallons
- Installation: Indoor or Outdoor
- Cell Position: Vertical or horizontal
- Power Center: 115/230 Volt, 50/60 Hz
- User Manual
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.