- This is compatible for 520556 Pentair but not compatible Pentair automation.
- Patent design with lowest maintenance cost. The PCB control unit and Flow Switch can easily be replaced.
- The high quality LCD display enables easy viewing of all preformance readings including salt level, water temperature, flow, sanitizer output etc.
- Two buttons make it easy to make adjustments.
This item comes with a 1 year warranty.
The BLPT40 delivers the same performance as the Pentair generator system at a lower cost.
Blueworks IntelliChlor Salt Chlorinator and cell are compatible with Pentair. The best part about using a salt chlorine generator is that you do not have to worry about the harsh chemicals that can be harmful to your skin and eyes. In the end, it will save you a lot in pool maintenance.
- Will produce up to 2.1lbs of chlorine per day
- 10,000 hour cell lifetime
- Up to 40,000 gallon pools
- High quality LCD Display
- Easy adjustment by pressing two buttons
- World Top Quality Titanium Cell Coating by leading US Manufacturer
- Certified to ETL/CSA (UL 1081 standard for safety)
- The BLPT40 can work as 520556 IntelliChlor Power Center Generator System
- The BLPT40 offers you luxurious soft and smooth water in your pool. Itchy skin and red eyes are no longer a worry!
- The BLPT40 is easy to install so you do not worry about the inatallation
Pentair and IntelliChlor are registered trademarks of Pentair Flow Services AG and Pentair Water Pool and Spa, Inc. IC15, IC20, IC40, and IC60 are trademarks of Pentair Water Pool and Spa, Inc. The use of such trademarks herein is for informational purposes only. BlueWorks is not approved, sponsored, endorsed by, or affiliated with Pentair Flow Services AG or Pentair Water Pool and Spa, Inc.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.