- Designed to supply 12 volts to pool/spa lights, submersible fixtures and outdoor garden lights
- Grounded shield between the primary and secondary windings
- Built-in circuit protection
- 3R Beige metal enclosure with a total of 12 combination 1/2" inch - 3/4" inch knockouts: (2) right side, (2) left side, (2) back and (6) bottom
- 10” inches (25.4 cm) (H) x 10” inches (25.4 cm) (W) x 5 3/8” inches (13.65 cm) (D)
- 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- NEC Code 680.23 Certified
PX Series Safety Transformers
These safety transformers are specifically designed to supply 12-14 VAC and are suitable for direct connection to underwater pool/spa lights.
- Mounting brackets on the top and bottom
- Built-in circuit protection disconnects power temporarily in case of overload
- Complies with NEC Code 680.23 requirements for underwater luminaries
- Perfect for use with LED pool lighting, submersible fixtures and decorative lighting
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.